Which wedding car and decor suits you?
Choosing the wedding car is likely one of the final steps when planning a wedding.
And since men love cars, it may be one of the only areas where he will be interested to help out. If you’re lucky enough to be marrying a lady who also loves cars, then we are extremely jealous of you.
That aside, different cars exudes different emotions. Some are loud and flashy, while others are more down to earth. In this article, we will break down what each car type says about the personality of the person inside it.
You appreciate things that get better with age. You are romantic, old-fashioned, but also a bit of a drama-queen.
A limo may not be such a bad idea if you have lots of bridesmaids to transport. But if you get a stretch limo as a wedding car, it may indicate that you are a social animal, loves to party, being in the spotlight, and maybe slightly immature 😜
Flashy Sports Car/Supercar
If you choose a sports car, it probably means that you either love cars alot, or you want to attract members of the opposite sex, but forgot that your partner would be sitting in the passenger seat. You know how to enjoy the results of your efforts, but you may be too focused on appearance.
Many drivers don't like convertibles due to the exposure that the vehicles provide. If you choose a convertible as a wedding car, you enjoy life and are a go-getter who lives life to the fullest.
You are adventurous, and proud to show everyone that you’re an extrovert and to see that you live an amazing life, all whilst the wind blows through your hair. You are looking at cars like the BMW 2 Series Convertible, BMW 3 Series convertible and the Audi S5 Convertible.
You like to feel powerful, and won’t have anyone order you around. You’re also adventurous, and like to deviate from the norm. Example : Mercedes GLC SUV
You spare no expense in looking your best on your wedding day. You are willing to fork out a premium sum to wow your guests, and make your wedding one that everyone will remember in the years to come. You enjoys the finer things in life, are a gentleman (or gentlewoman), you know the value of hard work, and aspire to become respected for what you do.
Once you’ve decided on your dream wedding car, it’s time to take your wedding car up a notch by adding some flower decorations. However, unlike most couples, you want your wedding car to stand out from the crowd and be dressed in something you’ll smile about when you reminisce your big day.
So what kind of wedding car decoration should you get?
Some simple tips for getting wedding car decorations :
Wedding car decorations should be unique to you, reflects your personality as a couple, not obstruct the driver’s view, and also be compliant with Singapore’s traffic laws. For example, they should not block the car’s license plate, and not cause any disturbance to other road users (e.g bright flashing lights or highly reflective objects)
This is the decor of choice for many couples, because of its simplicity, low cost and the fact that all bridals can do it. If you’re not fussy about the wedding decor and are looking for something cost effective, this is your best bet.
Standard Decor Tied to the Side
This is a very good looking and unique decoration. Instead of tying the ends of the ribbon to the left and right sides of the car, the ribbon is tied to only one side of the car, with the bouquet of flowers being placed near the windscreen instead of being at the middle front of the bonnet.
Standard Decor without Ribbons
Like the previous wedding car decoration, this one comes without any ribbons for a more minimalistic look. It’s also the easiest to install as you only have to stick it in the middle of the wedding car’s bonnet, just ensure that your suction or sticky tape holding the decor to the car is strong enough ! The last thing you want on your wedding day is for the decoration to fly off when you’re cruising down the highway.
Standard Decor in Smaller Size
This decor style is also easy to install, and you can see that the flowers are much smaller than the ones in the previous decorations we showed. We haven’t seen too many wedding cars with this decor going around, but they can be pretty cheap if you’re just looking for a simple and fuss free wedding car decoration. You can find them on sites like Carousell, Shopee and qoo10.
Sticker on car
For an even more customised wedding car experience, you can print your own sticker with you and your partner’s name, and have it stick to the side of the car, or on the side windows. Just be sure it doesn’t obstruct the driver’s view !
Bonus Style :
If you’re adventurous - why not get a figure of you and your partner created? You can then securely fasten it to the car as such :
And if you noticed, the car’s license plate was also covered with a custom sign during the couple’s photoshoot ! But just remember that when you’re on the roads, the license plate of the car cannot be covered and has to be visible :)
While you’re doing your wedding car decorations, just do everything in moderation and don’t go overboard or you may end up with something like this :
- May 19, 2019 Audi wedding car rentals in Singapore May 19, 2019
- May 18, 2019 5 places to visit in Singapore if you only have a few days here May 18, 2019
- May 13, 2019 8 things to do on layover in Changi Airport May 13, 2019
- May 11, 2019 Jaguar wedding car rentals in Singapore May 11, 2019
- May 6, 2019 Costs associated with car ownership in Singapore May 6, 2019
- May 4, 2019 Turbocharger vs Supercharger - which is better? May 4, 2019
- May 1, 2019 4 places you never have, but should visit in Singapore May 1, 2019
- Apr 30, 2019 Dangerous driving in Singapore - What you should know Apr 30, 2019
- Apr 29, 2019 6 car washing tips Apr 29, 2019
- Apr 27, 2019 Car Rental Guide for the Festive Period Apr 27, 2019
- Apr 24, 2019 5 things to take note of when driving into Malaysia Apr 24, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 What is a certified pre-owned car? Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 21, 2019 5 tips when driving at high speed Apr 21, 2019
- Apr 20, 2019 Important considerations before tuning your car Apr 20, 2019
- Apr 12, 2019 Wedding Car Rental Guide Apr 12, 2019
- Apr 11, 2019 5 signs that a secondhand car has been in an accident Apr 11, 2019
- Apr 8, 2019 8 brand new cars you can get in Singapore for under $80,000 (April 2019) Apr 8, 2019
- Apr 7, 2019 5 Typical Singaporean Driver Stereotypes Apr 7, 2019
- Apr 6, 2019 6 things to do if you get into a Traffic Accident in Singapore Apr 6, 2019
- Apr 4, 2019 5 amazing driver's cars Apr 4, 2019
- Apr 2, 2019 What makes a good driver? Apr 2, 2019
- Mar 28, 2019 7 Parking Courtesies You Should Practice Mar 28, 2019
- Mar 27, 2019 Guide on how to drive into Malaysia Mar 27, 2019
- Mar 26, 2019 Guide to Luxury Car Rentals in Singapore Mar 26, 2019
- Mar 25, 2019 5 road courtesy rules driving schools may not teach you Mar 25, 2019
- Mar 23, 2019 Which wedding car and decor suits you? Mar 23, 2019
- Mar 20, 2019 5 most popular self drive wedding cars in Singapore Mar 20, 2019
- Mar 19, 2019 5 Most Popular Wedding Cars with Chauffeur in Singapore Mar 19, 2019
- Mar 18, 2019 Wedding cars : With Driver or Self Drive ? Mar 18, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 Car Fires and How To Prevent Them Mar 12, 2019
- Mar 10, 2019 Why used cars can be a better choice Mar 10, 2019
- Mar 3, 2019 5 Useless Modifications For Your Car Mar 3, 2019
- Mar 2, 2019 Are Hybrid Cars Worth It? Mar 2, 2019
- Mar 1, 2019 Causes of road traffic accidents in Singapore Mar 1, 2019
- Feb 28, 2019 Buy a brand new car or a used car? Feb 28, 2019
- Feb 23, 2019 Harsher Penalties for Motorists in Singapore (for Serious Offences) Feb 23, 2019
- Feb 19, 2019 3 types of car insurance in Singapore Feb 19, 2019
- Feb 16, 2019 Do speed cameras really save lives? Feb 16, 2019
- Feb 15, 2019 5 ways to buy a car in Singapore Feb 15, 2019
- Feb 14, 2019 8 brand new cars you can get in Singapore for under $80,000 (feb 2019) Feb 14, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 5 things new drivers in Singapore should know Feb 9, 2019
- Feb 7, 2019 List of Abbreviations that Singaporean drivers should know Feb 7, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 What these 9 symbols on your car's dashboard mean Feb 6, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 What to look out for when buying a used car Feb 6, 2019
- Feb 5, 2019 How to perform a pre-purchase inspection Feb 5, 2019
- Feb 4, 2019 4 optional extras on a car that you may actually want to pay for Feb 4, 2019
- Feb 3, 2019 5 most important parts of a car Feb 3, 2019
- Feb 2, 2019 6 Tips to help you improve fuel economy Feb 2, 2019
- Jan 30, 2019 6 in-car technologies you need to know Jan 30, 2019
- Jan 26, 2019 Choosing between petrol and diesel powered engines Jan 26, 2019
- Jan 26, 2019 The cars we liked from the Singapore Motor Show Jan 26, 2019
- Jan 23, 2019 4 Benefits of Tire Rotation and how often you should do it Jan 23, 2019
- Jan 19, 2019 3 Wedding Decor Ideas and Themes in Singapore Jan 19, 2019
- Jan 14, 2019 Airport Transfers – What they are and how to get one Jan 14, 2019
- Jan 11, 2019 Audi - Brand Overview - The brand with 4 rings Jan 11, 2019
- Jan 11, 2019 Cost of weddings has increased in Singapore Jan 11, 2019
- Jan 8, 2019 Budget Wedding Car Rentals in Singapore – 8 cars below SGD$400 for 5 hours Jan 8, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018 Porsche - Brand Overview - There is no substitute Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 26, 2018 BMW - Brand Overview - The Ultimate Driving Machine Dec 26, 2018