3 types of wedding cars
If you are unsure of which car to get for your wedding car, let us guide you a little bit. You see, there are typically 3 types of wedding cars that you can rent, and which one you go for will have to match with the rest of your theme. For example, if you’re getting married at a 5 star luxury hotel, then getting a vintage wedding car may look abit off (but this is just my opinion!)
Luxury Wedding Cars
Firstly, we have the luxury wedding cars. Most of our bridal cars fall into this category, and is therefore the choice for many of our customers. Some examples of wedding cars in this group include the beautiful Jaguar XF, Audi A6, BMW 5 Series and BMW 7 Series.
These cars are the choice for many because they are typically spacious in the rear, and look really good as a wedding car, especially in white. Furthermore, they look pretty grand and expensive since they are luxurious cars, adding that ‘atas’ touch to your wedding.
Prestige Wedding Cars
Cars in this segment are more expensive than the ones in the luxury segment mentioned earlier, simply because the cars in this category are more luxurious, premium and exclusive to those who are willing to fork out the cash to look spectacular on their wedding day.
Cars in this category include the Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Rolls Royce Ghost, Maserati Quattroporte and Maserati GranTurismo (self drive).
Most of these cars cost at least half a million to a million dollars, and their handcrafted interiors and exquisite materials are sure to relax any passenger. These cars demand a premium pricing because it offers the occupants a sense of opulence that few other car brands can match. Plus, you are making a pretty big statement turning up to the wedding venue in a Rolls Royce !
This category of car is suitable for you if you are willing to spend close to a thousand dollars or more for your wedding car. Because of the price, not many young couples opt for this class of cars.
Despite the exorbitant prices of these cars, it is worth it for those who truly want to go all out on their wedding day.
Vintage Wedding Cars
For some couples, a vintage wedding car has always been on their bucket list. In this category, we have the Volkswagen Beetle from the 1980s. However, we are seeing less and less of this car being chosen, probably because younger couples are not too familiar with this car, and are looking for something abit more modern, spacious, comfortable and better looking.
For those who are more of the artsy kind, a vintage car could be suitable for you.
So there you have it - the 3 types of wedding cars. If you were to ask me, I’d personally pick a car in the luxury segment because it’s value for money at just a couple hundred dollars for a few hours , with a driver. Also, the wedding cars in the luxury segment look pretty good and so far no one has ever regretted getting one of those for their wedding.
- Apr 16, 2019 Why renting a wedding car is worth it Apr 16, 2019
- Apr 13, 2019 Which wedding car suits your personality? Apr 13, 2019
- Apr 12, 2019 Wedding Car Rental Guide Apr 12, 2019
- Apr 11, 2019 5 signs that a secondhand car has been in an accident Apr 11, 2019
- Apr 9, 2019 3 types of wedding cars Apr 9, 2019
- Apr 8, 2019 8 brand new cars you can get in Singapore for under $80,000 (April 2019) Apr 8, 2019
- Apr 7, 2019 5 Typical Singaporean Driver Stereotypes Apr 7, 2019
- Apr 6, 2019 6 things to do if you get into a Traffic Accident in Singapore Apr 6, 2019
- Apr 4, 2019 5 amazing driver's cars Apr 4, 2019
- Apr 2, 2019 What makes a good driver? Apr 2, 2019
- Mar 28, 2019 7 Parking Courtesies You Should Practice Mar 28, 2019
- Mar 27, 2019 Guide on how to drive into Malaysia Mar 27, 2019
- Mar 26, 2019 Guide to Car Rentals in Singapore Mar 26, 2019
- Mar 25, 2019 5 road courtesy rules driving schools may not teach you Mar 25, 2019
- Mar 23, 2019 6 singapore wedding car decoration ideas Mar 23, 2019
- Mar 20, 2019 5 most popular self drive wedding cars in Singapore Mar 20, 2019
- Mar 19, 2019 5 Most Popular Wedding Cars with Chauffeur in Singapore Mar 19, 2019
- Mar 18, 2019 Wedding cars : With Driver or Self Drive ? Mar 18, 2019
- Mar 12, 2019 Car Fires and How To Prevent Them Mar 12, 2019
- Mar 10, 2019 Why used cars can be a better choice Mar 10, 2019
- Mar 3, 2019 5 Useless Modifications For Your Car Mar 3, 2019
- Mar 2, 2019 Are Hybrid Cars Worth It? Mar 2, 2019
- Mar 1, 2019 Causes of road traffic accidents in Singapore Mar 1, 2019
- Feb 28, 2019 Buy a brand new car or a used car? Feb 28, 2019
- Feb 23, 2019 Harsher Penalties for Motorists in Singapore (for Serious Offences) Feb 23, 2019
- Feb 19, 2019 3 types of car insurance in Singapore Feb 19, 2019
- Feb 16, 2019 Do speed cameras really save lives? Feb 16, 2019
- Feb 15, 2019 5 ways to buy a car in Singapore Feb 15, 2019
- Feb 14, 2019 8 brand new cars you can get in Singapore for under $80,000 (feb 2019) Feb 14, 2019
- Feb 9, 2019 5 things new drivers in Singapore should know Feb 9, 2019
- Feb 7, 2019 List of Abbreviations that Singaporean drivers should know Feb 7, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 What these 9 symbols on your car's dashboard mean Feb 6, 2019
- Feb 6, 2019 What to look out for when buying a used car Feb 6, 2019
- Feb 5, 2019 How to perform a pre-purchase inspection Feb 5, 2019
- Feb 4, 2019 4 optional extras on a car that you may actually want to pay for Feb 4, 2019
- Feb 3, 2019 5 most important parts of a car Feb 3, 2019
- Feb 2, 2019 6 Tips to help you improve fuel economy Feb 2, 2019
- Jan 30, 2019 6 in-car technologies you need to know Jan 30, 2019
- Jan 26, 2019 Choosing between petrol and diesel powered engines Jan 26, 2019
- Jan 26, 2019 The cars we liked from the Singapore Motor Show Jan 26, 2019
- Jan 23, 2019 4 Benefits of Tire Rotation and how often you should do it Jan 23, 2019
- Jan 19, 2019 3 Wedding Decor Ideas and Themes in Singapore Jan 19, 2019
- Jan 14, 2019 Airport Transfers – What they are and how to get one Jan 14, 2019
- Jan 11, 2019 Audi - Brand Overview - The brand with 4 rings Jan 11, 2019
- Jan 11, 2019 Cost of weddings has increased in Singapore Jan 11, 2019
- Jan 8, 2019 Cheap Wedding Car Rentals in Singapore – 8 cars you can get below SGD$400 for 5 hours Jan 8, 2019
- Jan 4, 2019 Luxury Car Rentals in Singapore – Why and How to Rent Jan 4, 2019
- Jan 2, 2019 Wedding car rentals in Singapore – What to know Jan 2, 2019
- Dec 31, 2018 Porsche - Brand Overview - There is no substitute Dec 31, 2018
- Dec 26, 2018 BMW - Brand Overview - The Ultimate Driving Machine Dec 26, 2018